Although a VPN is not typically used for most people, some advanced users may opt to leverage VPN for additional privacy and security. There are two methods of setting up and using VPN:
Use A VPN App Available In Google Play Store
- Go your apps and tap on the "Play Store" app
- Search for VPN and download the app of your choice
- Follow on-screen directions for account setup
Note: most VPN apps allow users to select if VPN is always on or manually turned on and off.
Manually Set Up A Custom VPN
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced > VPN
- See your network administrator for VPN access details, along with your personal Username & Password
- Once saved, you are able to connect via VPN by entering your VPN Username & Password
Note: if you always want VPN enabled, tap on the three-dot icon and then tap "Always".