Please follow these steps to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity issues:
- Is your Wi-Fi turned on?
- Yes; continue to Step 2.
- No; turn on the Wi-Fi: Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi.
- Yes; continue to Step 3.
- No; turn on the router and move within close range to first connect
- Yes; continue to Step 4.
- No; the issue is with the Wi-FI network. You may need to reboot and troubleshoot the Wi-Fi router or troubleshoot the router and/or internet modem.
- Yes; some networks have MAC filters in place to prevent unwanted connections. Please check the Wi-Fi network settings or, if possible, reset the Wi-Fi router.
- No; continue to Step 5.
- Yes; continue to Step 6.
- No; power off the phone and turn it back on.
- Yes; continue to Step 7.
- No; please update the software: Go to Settings > System > System updates. Click "Check For Updates."
- Yes; reboot the device in Safe Mode to test if a 3rd party app may be causing errors with Wi-Fi.
- No. Continue with Step 8.
- Yes; If issue persists, please contact our friendly support team at +1 855-737-7377 (+1 855-PEPPERS).
- No; back up the information on your phone and perform a Factory Data Reset.
Article is closed for comments.